Set up, implement and develop the overall procedure, system and function for the overall project phase of new 300KTA polypropylene plant, include TOR development, reourcess management, role & responsibility, and project related issue.
– Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering or Similar.
– Having at least 5 years experience in project scheduling & control in oil & gas, petrochemical or similar industry, as senior position ( team leader / engineer ).
– Strong knowledge in developing project scheduling and control.
– Strong technical knowledge with Planning and Scheduling software (Primavera and MSProject), activity definition, WEFS, WBS, resources management and reporting system.
– Excellent planning and organiztional skills.
– Excellent interpensonal, written and verbal communication skills.
– Willing to be placed in Indramayu, West Java.
– Contract based.