Tender for Dual Feed Competition (“DFC”) of Front- End Engineering Design (“Feed”) and Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (“EPC”) Work for Polypropylene Plant Balongan (“PPB”) Project
2,686 total views
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (“EOI”) REQUEST ANNOUNCEMENT
No : L/PMO-BUR/2022/035
TENDERS FOR DUAL FEED COMPETITION (“DFC”) OF FRONT-END ENGINEERING DESIGN (“FEED”) AND ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT, AND CONSTRUCTION (“EPC”) WORK
POLYPROPYLENE PLANT BALONGAN (“PPB”) PROJECT
PT POLYTAMA PROPINDO (“Polytama”) intends to conduct tenders for Polypropylene Plant Balongan (“PPB”) Project (hereinafter referred to as “Project”) with Dual Feed Competition (“DFC”) delivery strategy with the following activities:
- Front End Engineering Design (“FEED”), and
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (“EPC”)
To realize the above-mentioned Project, PT Polytama Propindo c.q PPB Project Tender Team intends to conduct Request for EOI against any bonafide, experienced, and financially capable Companies to execute the combined FEED and EPC works for the PPB Project.
- PROJECT INFORMATION
- Project Tittle : DFC of FEED and EPC Work for PPB Project
- Location : PT Polytama Propindo Indramayu, JL. Raya Juntinyuat, Km. 13, Limbangan, Kec. Balongan, Kabupaten Indramayu, Jawa Barat 45282
- Project Scope:
- Process Unit Facilities
- Utility Facilities
- Offsite Facilities
- Common Facilities
- Project Estimated Value:
The project FEED and EPC estimated value is USD 235 Mio excluding jetty, working capital, interest during construction, early works, and licensor.
- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
Companies intending to register their interest to participate in this DFC Tender shall register by submitting their EOI starting on August 5th, 2022 at 08:00 am until August 11th, 2022 at 05:00 pm (Jakarta Local Time).
Upon interest registration, the interested Companies are expected to establish consortium consisting of Consortium Leader and Members. The Consortium member shall consist of at least 1 (one) Indonesian Company. In the EOI Letter, interested Companies shall indicate whether registering as a Leader or Member.
Consortium Leader shall be required to meet the following criteria
- Have proven experience in FEED and EPC in the last 20 (twenty) years as Consortium Leader or Main Contractor in Polypropylene Plant Project outside its Domiciled Country with minimum capacity of 200,000 tons/year.
- No conflict of interest, nor as a technology competitor or affiliated with technology competitor of Basell Poliolefine Italia s.r.l. (LyondellBasell) as Process Licensor for this Project.
Consortium Members shall be required to meet the following criteria:
- Have proven FEED experience in Oil & Gas Plant or Petrochemical Plant or Infrastructure Projects in the last 20 (twenty) years, or
- Have proven EPC experience in Oil & Gas Plant or Petrochemical Plant or Infrastructure Projects, with minimum Project value of USD 20 Mio in the last 20 (twenty) years.
- EOI SUBMISSION:
The EOI submission shall be considered complete if the following requirements are fulfilled:
- The EOI must be done under Company’s letterhead
- The EOI shall describe the following statement:
2.A. Interest to participate in the subject Tender
2.B. Disclosure of Company’s Profile relevant to the subject Tender along with tabulation of completed Project Portfolio with the following minimum information: relevant scope of work, contract value, completion period, and project duration (Evidence to be provided)
- Duly signed by authorized Company’s representative
- OTHER INFORMATIONS
- EOI sample is given in the following document
- Interested company shall submit required document through the below provided link
- Company is required to show original document if requested for verification by Polytama’s Tender Team.
- PQ invitation will be openly announced to all Companies following EOI submission closing date.
- Upon closing date of the EOI Submission, we will be having Public Exposure tentatively on August 16th, 2022, inviting those companies who had submitted their EOI online through our website. Any updates on such Public Exposure will be further announced in our website. We look forward to meeting all interested companies on our Tender during our Public Exposure
- Polytama at its own discretion may further refine the participation proceeding requirements during PQ stage
- If there is any trouble during the EOI submission, please contact: email@example.com
Jakarta, August 5th, 2022
PT POLYTAMA PROPINDO
Submit your EOI & Company Profile
(your folder has to correlate to your company’s name )